Full time, Part time
Paid holidays, Paid vacation, 401K / Retirement plan, Disability Insurance, Vision Insurance, Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Health Insurance
At TA-Petro we’re looking for people who are dedicated to improving the quality of life on the road for professional drivers and the traveling public. We need people who understand the importance of a good value and who’ll go out of their way to deliver it. We want our customers to be so satisfied with our service, they choose us every time they travel. And that level of satisfaction starts with TA and Petro people.
We are currently seeking Store Cashiers.
As a store cashier, you will be responsible for serving each guest courteously, quickly and efficiently with a sincere, positive, pleasant and enthusiastic attitude. You will also process transactions of customers on a computerized POS register, maintain a clean, well-stocked food and beverage area, and clean and stock merchandise.
You must ensure that all company procedures are followed and all standards for food quality, cleanliness, sanitation and customer service are met.
We offer terrific benefits, including:
• Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
• Critical Illness and Accident Insurance
• Life Insurance
• 401(k) with match
• Paid vacations and holidays
• Short-term disability Insurance
• Jury duty
• Military training
• Employee discounts
In order to be successful in this position you must have:
• Good personal grooming.
• Good communication skills.
• Cash handling skills.
• Have at least 1 year of cashier retail experience.
• Be able to work various shifts, including holidays and weekends as needed.
• Meet the requirements for the needed physical tasks
• Be an example while working alongside team members.
• Create a friendly and fun work place for all to enjoy.
• Be able to stand for up to 8 hours during a shift.
• Be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
• Be able to use motion that entails pushing, pulling, stretching and continuous bilateral use of fingers and wrists.
TravelCenters of America LLC (TravelCenters), headquartered in Westlake, Ohio, conducts business in 43 states and Canada, principally under the TA® and Petro Stopping Centers® travel center brands and the Minit Mart® convenience store brand. TA and Petro Stopping Center locations offer more variety and popular national and regional quick serve brands along with full-service sit-down restaurant options. In early spring of 2016, TravelCenters acquired the Quaker Steak & Lube® casual dining restaurant chain based in Sharon, Pennsylvania.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and a drug-free workplace.